Parks and Recreation Department
The Community Center located at 101 Freese (Austin & Freese) in
Sanger Texas is available for rent to the public under the following
stipulations listed below:
Available use hours:
The Community Center has six (5) 8-foot rectangle tables; four (2) 6-foot rectangle tables; three (4) 4-foot wood round tables; five (5) large plastic round tables and 90 chairs.
Reservations are not considered confirmed until the completed User Permit, deposit and full rental fees are paid to the city. To confirm your reservation, submit deposit, all rental fees and application (Community Center Application) to the Parks Department at 201 Bolivar during regular business hours (Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.) For additional information call 940-458-2059.
All paperwork and fees must be submitted BEFORE the Thursday at 2 PM to rent the center the same weekend.
Cancellation within 72 hours of event will cause forfeiture of all fees. Failure to provide notification of cancellation to permitter will result on forfeiture of fees and deposit.
1. The USER agrees that in its use of said facility it will indemnify and hold harmless the PERMITTER from any and all neglect or misconduct on the part of anyone representing and/or in the employ of the USER.
2. The use of the Community Center does not constitute PERMITTER endorsement of the viewpoints expressed by the participants of the meeting or program.No advertisement or announcement implying such endorsement shall be permitted.
3. The USER agrees that in its use of said facility it will indemnify and hold harmless the PERITTER from all personal injury, and/or property damage arising from its use of said facility.
4. Custodial services are to be incurred by the USER. This implies leaving said facility in the state it was in prior usage by the USER, and removing all trash and debris from the building. All decorations shall be of a temporary nature, and they shall be removed immediately following the function.
5. Set-up and clean-up must be accomplished within the time period for which the room is reserved.
6. If USER goes over scheduled time for activity, funds to cover additional time will be taken out of deposit.
7. NO ALCOHOL may be served, consumed, or even in the possession of the USER or anyone connected with the USER’S use of said facility and surrounding premises as per City Ordinance No. 75-2. Use of all tobacco is prohibited in the building and park.
8. The USER agrees to use said facility only for the intents and purposes specified in this permit.
9. The PERMITTER reserves the sole right to preempt any scheduled program, activity, event, or otherwise if need be, provided advance notice is given to the USER.
10. All silverware, dishes, and other items belonging to the Community Center may not be removed from the premises. All extra equipment needed by the USER, which the City does not typically provide, shall be obtained solely by the USER.
11. All seating and tables shall be arranged to allow free and adequate movement. The maximum capacity of the Community Center is 78 persons.
12. USER failure to comply with these Policies and Procedures may result in the suspension of privileges.Applications may be rejected, and previously granted permission withdrawn, for violation of these Policies and Procedures and City rules and regulations.
Sanger, Texas City Hall
502 Elm St, Sanger, TX 76266
Copyright © City of Sanger, Texas 2016. All rights reserved.
powered by ezTaskTitanium TM