Skip Navigation
HOME  |  SITEMAP  |  CONTACT US  |  TRANSLATE  |  EMPLOYEE LOGIN

Parks and Recreation Department

Historical Sanger Presbyterian Church

Built in 1902 and donated to the City in 1987 the Sanger Presbyterian Church has a rich and long history with the City, including receiving Texas Historical Landmark status in 1972. Once used as a library, the building was officially retired in 1995. After 20 years of sitting empty and in disrepair the church was given new life in 2016 when a full refurbishment project was completed after a lengthy but successful donation campaign. Now considered one of the jewels of Sanger, we are excited to offer it others to enjoy and admire for years to come.

Sanger, Texas City Hall
502 Elm St, Sanger, TX 76266
Phone: 940-458-7930

City of Sanger - FacebookCity of Sanger - TwitterCity of Sanger - YoutubeCity of Sanger - Code Red

Copyright © City of Sanger, Texas  2016. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM