- 6 pm
- The 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Parks and Recreation and Community Development Building
201 Bolivar Street
Sanger, TX 76266
Agendas & Minutes
View our most recent agendas and minutes online.
The board consists of 5 members:
- Thomas Ford, Place 1
- Tyler Sievent, Place 2
- Eugene Stallings, Place 3
- Cale Trail, Place 4
- Steven Gage, Place 5
- Dustin Rizer, Alternate
The board serves as a consulting, advisory and supervisory body to study and recommend policies relating to the operation, promotion, enlargement, future planning and such other matters involving city parks as may be referred to it by the City Council and relating to the operation and promotion of beautification efforts. This board assists with different events and programming done within the parks system.
Sanger Parks include:
- Community Park with basketball and tennis courts and pool
- Downtown Park with pavilion and playground equipment
- John Porter Sports Complex with softball diamonds and soccer fields
- Quail Run Park
- Railroad Avenue Baseball Park
Parks staff is responsible for maintenance of Welcome Signs on I-35. Other responsibilities include mowing and maintenance of city property.