The City of Sanger has started a meter conversion project for all of its residential and commercial water utility customers. Installation is expected to take 6-8 weeks.
City of Sanger crews and the City’s contractor, Aqua-Metric, will be working together across the City. Below are a few important facts to know about the program:
- Aqua-Metric employees will be properly identified with their company logo on their vehicles and uniforms. They will also be accompanied by City of Sanger employees.
- Aqua-Metric and City of Sanger employees will not need to enter homes at any time to perform work.
- In most cases, the work will be performed Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. There may be some work performed on Saturday.
- Installation typically takes less than 30 minutes for each location, during which time the water to the property will be temporarily turned off.
- Customers will receive a door hanger the week before installation.
- Customers will receive a door hanger notifying them that their water meter has been changed or the water meter could not be changed due to various issues, like a locked fence or loose animal.
If you have any questions, please contact the City of Sanger Customer Service at (940) 458-7930.