- Utilities Customer Service
- Payment Options
The City of Sanger offers our utility customers automatic bank draft service, a convenient way to pay your utility bill. Through bank drafting, your monthly payment is automatically withdrawn from your bank account each month on the due date. You will continue to receive a monthly statement showing your current utility charges. This service is free to our customers.
Complete the Automatic Bill Payment form (PDF) and return with a voided check
Call 866-275-5232 to pay by VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Please have your account number available.
$1.25 transaction fee
There is a quick pay option to pay your bill or you may register your account to save payment information or set up auto-pay by credit card.
VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express accepted
$7.20 transaction fee
You may pay your bill in person at City Hall located at 502 Elm St. We accept cash, money orders, checks, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for payments between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Friday.
Our convenient payment tube is behind the City Hall building at 502 Elm St. Cash, money orders, checks, and credit cards are all accepted between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Friday.
Our silver drop box is located behind the City Hall building at 502 Elm St. Check and money order payments are accepted in the drop box and are processed the beginning of each business day.
Please do not put cash in the drop box.
- Payments are due 15 days following the billing date. After that day a 10% late penalty will be applied to the remaining balance.
- Accounts past due 27 days following the billing date will be subject to service fees and disconnection.
- Failure to receive a bill does not release the customer of responsibility for payment by the due date.
AVERAGE MONTHLY PAYMENT PLAN
The Average Monthly Payment Plan is available for payment of charges for all utility services.
In order to qualify for the AMP Plan a customer must meet ALL of the requirements below:
- Must have twelve (12) or more months of continuous billing history
- Must not have a history of disconnects for non-payment in the past twelve (12) months
- Must not have a history of NSF checks in the past twelve (12) months
- Must not have had two (2) late payments within the last twelve (12) months
- Must not have an outstanding balance with the City of Sanger
For more information please contact customer service at 940-458-7930 or email at email@example.com the AMP form (PDF) to sign up.